Sunday, March 2, 2014

How is This Health Care?

I am quite open regarding my complete distrust in pharmaceutical based health care and my refusal to place my faith in insurance.  It's not as much that I'm against these things, it's just that I believe our Creator has created everything we need for remedies and I don't consider faith and insurance to be compatible.  I realize there are laws in place that require minimum insurance or penalty.  I understand the price.

I found this information startling, as medicaid in many states is now a "loan" to be collected from one's estate, yet the processing of the forms is leaving many without coverage at the time they "need" it.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/special-reports/mohealth/long-line-for-medicaid-leaves-many-unsure-about-eligibility/article_c560f8f3-eda7-58fa-bbe3-043db80da46b.html

No comments:

Post a Comment