Sunday, May 26, 2013

Interesting Read . . .

I saw a link to a praise report by a man who claimed he G-d gave him a miracle healing through a change of diet and natural supplements in an article entitled Prostate Cancer - Stage 4

It begins like many things with a bit of a medical history leading up to the poor prognosis then a testimonial.
I couldn't find this anywhere in mainstream media, but I didn't find the Monsanto march either, so I did a people search and found this man to be now, 63 years old.

I am not offering verification, but simply information for those who may choose outside of traditional medicine. Since our "farmacist is in" article for this week addresses the subject of detoxing and this article also included dandelion root tea, I suggest we all consider that before faced with a horrible diagnosis with a dismal prognosis.

The testimonial begins:
My name is John Curry, I am 62 years old and I live in Duncan, Oklahoma. I’m telling my story in hopes that it might save you some time, money and misery.

I’m not too good with time lines, but I figure it was about two years ago (around October 2010) when my back began to hurt. I found that I would be standing in line at Wal-Mart, or the post office and suddenly I’d have extreme pain in my left hip. I went to the chiropractor several times but got very little relief. On some occasions, the pain was so bad that I was reduced to crawling on the floor, or using a walker or a cane to get around. (Full Story)

No comments:

Post a Comment