Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Mark?



I'm not saying the microchip is the mark of the beast but, I'm not saying it isn't.  This particular source is not one of my regular "go to" sites, but it raises a question we should all consider.  Anyone who would tell me we can't be sure that an RFID Chip the mark of the beast, I would agree, but I would also remind them we can't be sure it isn't, especially since health is a spiritual matter.  Scripture tells us repeatedly that our Creator is our Healer.  There are numerous examples of Messiah healing recorded throughout the accounts of the Gospel.   

This should at least raise the question as to whether we actually believe Scripture, when making a choice regarding our health care.  In the event the microchip is the mark of the beast, the choice may be made when one signs a consent form for "treatment."

I'm not sure, come judgment day, the answer, "But I had faith in my physician" will go over so big at the Great White Throne.

http://worldtruth.tv/study-finds-1-in-3-americans-have-been-implanted-with-rfid-chips-most-unaware-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment