Sunday, October 27, 2013

Signs, Signs, Everywhere Signs?

I couldn't help but notice a similarity to two symbols that I find quite troubling.  Obama's sign, and yes, he does have his own symbol and the Prison Health Care Corporation.
  

that is gaining contracts right and left.  Here I thought it had been the Republicans who were making money off the privatized Prison Industry, but clearly I stand corrected.  Corizon is headquartered in my state, and the way I discovered this troubling aspect of health care were of course the complaints.  Even UPWORTHY, which is pure Progressive promotion had nothing good to say about this Corporation.



If the new health care plan for the rest of us is as wonderful as what I've heard about this Corporation, I'll be more than happy to pay the fine to avoid the whole mess.
The Prison Industry is big business in this country, and I now see why one of the allowable exemptions from Obamacare is incarceration.  If I'm reading the signs correctly, "The Powers that Be" have you in or out! 

So, at the risk of sounding like a Conspiracy Theorist, could this be the "O" in the New World Order?






No comments:

Post a Comment